Board :Poets
Author :Head Tutor Arkanis
Subject :A Poet Guide by StarArcherie (2)
Date :12/3
Now we move onto the importance of Spell Targeting in a larger group.

We poets have:

1. Dark blue box for main target healing.
2. Ctrl+V for self healing or smaller group healing to get to other party members when you push V with the light blue box.
3. V for targeting monsters and we push V again to change mob targets.
4. Spell target can be put on a the spire target, ie Rogue for quicker heals.
(optional)5. In the OPTION menu on the right side of your UI you can uncheck Orb/Spell target share to have your orb heal a 4th target quickly. (I personally keep this checked)
---These are all the ways we can target people/mobs quickly for heals and scourge that are all individually targeted without having to waste time arrowing to the target to clicking them to start healing.

Put your heals on the same numpad row. Main heal, Orb heal, Restore orb ie, 123, 456, 789; this way you can utilize the toprow or the the numpad to heal more easily. (I will post personal hunting macro list at the end.)

A more efficient way to scourge than pressing V+scourge key over and over is to go into the OPTION menu on the right side of your UI and make sure Simple Click is checked.

With Simple Click you can hold down your scourge key and just click each target until everything is scourged. You can turn this into a mini game by clicking to the beat of music like the game Osu!.

Another tip for scourging is to start working from the fighter out. I have found it much easier to keep a target healed with Tab+Tab, and then continue scourging after they're full and I hit escape. SC the 4 mobs around the fighter and if there are sleep traps, sc the mobs in the diamond then outward again. Less mobs are vita'd without SC if you get your fighter to about 40% then go back to scourging. This lets them know you're not ready for them to vita because they should be paying attention to their HP.

Macros:
1; Scourge
2; Sa Dishearten
3; Harden Body
4; Spell heal
5; Oh orb heal
6; Orb Restore
7; Group ASV
8; Invoke
9; Spire
0; Sa Full HP/Mana restore
**Frequently used Shift+Z spells: